George Walford: Up With Censorship
“A censorship-free social environment would not be a social environment at all, it would be a maniac’s nightmare.” Sir Edmund Leach, quoted by M. I. Finley in TLS July 1977.
from Ideological Commentary 12, August 1984.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences