George Walford: Subscriptions
Readers who think IC worth paying for are invited to subscribe. The standard annual subscription is £5; smaller amounts at your discretion. Subscribers will receive six issues, normally covering twelve months. Subscriptions paid during 1988 will remain valid until each subscriber has received six issues. If your name on the envelope is followed by “X” this shows your current subscription has been paid.
We intend, for as long as it remains practical, to continue sending IC when no subscription has been paid, particularly to readers who have demonstrated interest by responding with criticism, comment or contributions, and of course to the (A-)SPGB.
All back issues from No. 1 (October 1979) are still available (the early issues smaller and thinner than the later, and less elegantly presented). Complete set £10 pf.
from Ideological Commentary 37, September 1989.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences