gwiep.net Privacy Statement
This page supersedes all previous pages on these topics. Please refer back to this page regularly to see if any changes have been made.
This privacy statement covers GWIEP.NET, located at http://www.gwiep.net/. This privacy statement will address the following topics:
- What personally identifiable information this Web site collects.
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Web site.
- What organization collects the information.
- How the owner of this Web site uses the information.
- With whom the owner of this Web site may share user information.
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
- What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the owner of this Web sites’ control.
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
We do not collect or store information through cookies, clear gifs, third parties or by other means to create a profile of our users. No profile of stored information is kept on individual users that details their viewing preferences. We do not share any user information connected with this Web site with other third parties. Specifically, we do not share any e-mail or other correspondence to this Web site, in part or whole, with any third parties; we do not share any log information, in part or whole, with any third parties.
Communications from the Site
On rare occasions it is necessary to send out a strictly service related announcement. These communications are not promotional in nature.
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on GWIEP.NET.
Transitions of Ownership
In the event this site goes through a transition of ownership, such as the death of the founder, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
GWIEP.NET contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site they visit that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by GWIEP.NET.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online that such information can be collected and used by others. By posting personal information online that is publicly accessible, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. GWIEP.NET cannot be held responsible for the action of these third parties.
GWIEP.NET takes every precaution to protect our users’ information. When users submit sensitive information to GWIEP.NET, their information is protected both online and off-line.
While we use available means to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only those who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, we keep up-to-date on security and privacy practices. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment to the best of our ability to confirm.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting and Deactivating Personal Information
If a user’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a user no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete / deactivate users’ personally identifiable information. To do so, please contact us.
Notification of Changes
By your use of GWIEP.NET you indicate that you have read and understood this disclaimer. While Trevor Blake and the contributors to GWIEP.NET make every effort to present accurate information, no guarantees are offered for this service. Errors may yet exist in transcription, data may be accidentally corrupted, interruptions of access due to computer and network problems may occur, incompatibility with this data and your computer may happen, and other problems not listed here may lessen your ability to use GWIEP.NET. Therefore, neither Trevor Blake nor any other contributor to GWIEP.NET will be held liable for any damages or cost incurred in your use of GWIEP.NET. GWIEP.NET is offered ‘as-is.’
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences