George Walford: Police
The Independent (30 April) has a front-page article and two inside pages on police corruption. A week or two earlier in the Sunday Times Books section John Stalker, himself a high police official until he got up against the RUC, spoke of police corruption as an accepted fact. The establishment of a police force overcomes the limitations entailed in being without it, but only at the cost of incurring those that come with it, and these include the risk of crooked coppers.
from Ideological Commentary 46, July 1990.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences