George Walford: Wildcat Strikes Again
Under this title, Freedom Press has issued a new collection of Donald Rooum’s cartoons. Anarchist journals set out to be provocative and FREEDOM succeeds with the best of them, but even there the arrows that plunge deep into the bull’s-eye, month after month, come from Donald Rooum and his hair-trigger feline.
Everybody who has been to a few anarchist meetings will recognise his characters; the free-range egghead, the pinhead academic, the hairy horror and the rest. But Donald goes beyond political comment; the righthand panels in this first strip open new windows into space, time and reality:
from Ideological Commentary 40, July 1989.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences