George Walford: Freedom (44)
Freedom for South Africa to take a full part in international sport is being sought by Freedom in Sport International, run by Tory MP John Carlisle.
In a free-market society, would traders be free to form combinations in restraint of trade?
In the free society, would we be free to drive while drunk?
“Man [was] born free but is everywhere in chains.” Does a newborn baby, anywhere, ever, enjoy greater freedom than an adult?
from Ideological Commentary 44, March 1990.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences