George Walford: Happy Families
Under this head the Socialist Standard (February) quotes an official report that of the 589 people accused of killing in Scotland 1986-90, only 193 were strangers to the victims. (Rape and child abuse, also, take place mainly between victims and aggressors known to each other).
Yet there are people around who want us to exchange city life for small communities where everybody will know everybody else.
from Ideological Commentary 56, May 1992.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences