Bob Black: Black Definitions
MORALITY? The idea in the mind of God that survived his death.
NIHILISM? Confusing transvaluation with devaluation.
NORTH AMERICA? The lost Continent of Moo.
PARVENU? Plays racquetball, can’t spell it.
PEDERASTY? Child rearing.
PESSIMISTS? Have chocolate tunnel vision.
POSEUR? Reads Edgar Allen Poe in the original French.
PUNK? Eine kleine Nichtmusik.
THE SEVENTIES? History’s 13th floor.
SUBURBIA? Valium the Dolls.
SURREALIST? A Dadaist with a Ph.D.
TRANSVESTISM? Skirts the real issue.
TRUST FUNDS? What else is there to trust?
TWO-PARTY SYSTEM? Two too many.
VANGUARD PARTY? See DONNER PARTY.
from Ideological Commentary 57, August 1992.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences