George Walford: Latest News from the Class Struggle Front
Sir Anthony Blunt has confessed to being a Marxist and a Soviet spy. Sir Anthony is (or was) a Cambridge don, Surveyor of the Queen’s Pictures and a Knight Commander of the Royal Victorian Order. Another one of those Working-class Communists.
from Ideological Commentary 3, December 1979.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences