George Walford: On Getting Oneself Straightened Out
RELIGION: I’m an atheist, thank God!
POLITICS: I’m an anti-ism-ist.
WOMEN’S LIB: I want to be a male chauvinist pig, but my wife won’t let me.
from Ideological Commentary 9, February 1981.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences