George Walford: The Exploited Rulers
This is from Socialist Comment, Official Journal of the World Socialist Party of Australia, September 1984, reporting the Biennial Conference of the Australian Labour Party:
The ruling factions departed to continue their role of ruling the working class on behalf of their capitalist masters.
According to this companion party of the “Socialist” Party it is not the capitalist but the workers who do the ruling; it is the workers who are
the ruling class. But the party tells us the capitalists are the ruling class.
from Ideological Commentary 20, September 1985.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences