George Walford: Editorial Notes (24)
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS NUMBER
Our leading item in this issue is “The Christmas Story” by Harold Walsby. On the face of it this is nothing more than a factual account of the origins of what we now know as the Christmas festival, but one of the more substantial propositions of s.i. lies just below the surface. We apologise to the contributors whose articles or letters have had to be held over to the next issue.
On Sunday, 30 November, at 3.00 pm. George Walford will be speaking to a meeting of the South Place Ethical Society on THE LOGIC OF RELIGION.
Conway Hall, [address]. (Probably in the Library).
from Ideological Commentary 24, November 1986.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences