George Walford: The Future of IC
Of the promises made in the early days of IC at least one has been kept: that it would appear irregularly. Do you want to see it more frequently? This is more likely to happen if you send in material; either original work or relevant quotations (but please understand if we are not able to use it or to explain why not). One sort of contribution will (until further notice) certainly be printed: anything of up to 1,000 words defending the Socialist Party of Great Britain or expounding its case. We do, of course, reserve the right to reply.
YOU AND IC
If you have not been receiving IC but would like to do so, please write and tell us. There is at present no charge.
from Ideological Commentary 12, August 1984.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences