George Walford: Tops and Bottoms
The Socialist Standard for August 1984 says:
The working class […] run society from top to bottom.
The same journal for October 1984 says:
The capitalists […] are busy doing multi-million pound deals with the Russians and Chinese ruling classes.
So where do those deals fit in? Above the top? Or below the bottom?
from Ideological Commentary 14, October 1984.
- PSI Circular Number Two (February 1979)
- PSI Circular Number One (January 1979)
- Joshua Feldman: Reconceptualising (systematic) Ideology in the Wake of Political Psychology
- George Walford and Ike Benjamin: The Sad Case of the SPGB
- Linda Sloane: Systematic Ideology and Identity / The Triangle of Society, Ideology and the Individual
- Their “Operation Utopia”
- George Orwell Letters to George Walford
- George Walford: The New Magic
- George Walford: Exploring Ideology
- George Walford: Sciences